Friday, August 21, 2009

Wow. What a day!

Lils got to spend some time at Atherton today.
You had better get used to going to school, kid. It is pretty much going to be your life. :)

We had a great day. We got to see LOTS of people who hadn't seen Lilly yet, so it was really nice for her. It is amazing to me how many people love her and want the very best for her.
We truly are blessed!


On a medical note, we thought we were dealing with some reflux issues. With the spitting up and fussiness, I was just SURE that we had some reflux. Plus, with my medical degree and the What to Expect The First Year book, I was sure I had figured out the problem. We went to the doctor today and she said she didn't think it was reflux. More like a tummy bug. Their little tummies are so sensitive. They just get upset, she said.

B and I are going to track her poops and spitting up over the weekend (like we did when she was first at home) and see if there is a pattern. We will go see the doctor again next Friday for her one month check up, so maybe we will have more info to offer the doctor then.


On to GREAT news, she has already gained an entire pound since her last doctor visit, so she is healthy and eating well.
One look at those chubby little legs and feet, and I could tell you that.
Obviously, she has her mommy's legs!

I wish I would have thought to take more pictures!
I needed one with Madeline, Saba, and Annie.
Oh well, next time for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment