Monday, August 31, 2009

This week... Busy!



Wow. Ms. Lillian has quite a few adventures scheduled for this week!
We are planning a trip to Plano tomorrow to visit with the people in Daddy's office. Since Billy is switching jobs soon, we need to go visit before he leaves for good. The people at his work have been so supportive of him and of Lillian. They even had a bet going starting in June to see when Lills would come!

After we get back from Plano, we will expect to see Nana and Grandpa. They are coming for my mom's birthday and it should make for some super fun celebrating.

Wednesday, my aunt is driving in to see Lils.

We hope by Thursday and Friday, to get to rest and relax a little bit.

Our friends, the Couches, just had their first grandchild! He was born exactly a month after Lillian! They are so excited.
Oh, I wouldn't re-live those first few days with an infant! Not like we have it all figured out, mind you, but I HATED the feeling of not knowing what to do next. I felt so lost!

I also remember how great it was when people brought food over to the house. Billy, who is a great cook, was just as tired as I was and tried to cook us meals, but got a little tired. It was so nice when someone offered to bring dinner over to us.
So I think Thursday or Friday, I am going to pass on the love to the Couch's. Maybe my bringing some food to them will make their lives just a little easier too.

1 comment: