Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shower Gifts... part two

Ok, as you know, if you have read the blog from the beginning, I am constantly on the search for the best shower gifts. I really was bad at shower gifts before and would like to change my ways.

So here is a list of things I have collected recently that I believe would make a FANTASTIC shower gift for the new mom who is breast feeding. (these are all things I didn't register for because, honestly, I thought they were too personal and because I didn't know I needed them. Now after purchasing and realizing the greatness of them, I think this basket of goodies would rock!)

Here it goes...
Next time you attend a baby shower, put together a basket of these goodies and the mom will thank you later!

*Lanolin (a must for nursing moms!)
* breast pads (disposable)
* breast shields. (these rock and make me look like a sci fi character!)
* Mylicon (what would I do without this stuff? )
* burp cloths
* timer (I didn't think I needed one, but it has been my lifesaver at 3 am!)
* baby wipes (small package for wiping off milk face)

Breast feeding is hard, people! This little gift basket makes it just a little easier.
Take my advice. That mommy to be will be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget packaged in a nice little basket for easy toting!

    ReplyDelete