Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday...

Lilly got to go visit her grandparents today. That was pretty darn fun. I totally forgot my camera or I would post a picture here. I am trying to limit the flash photography since that isn't so great for baby eyes. She was alert and awake for most of the visit. She got to hang out with her grandma and make faces at her and look around the house at the cat collection.
We decided she is going to be a person who talks with her hands, since she was sure moving those arms and trying to tell us about the world, without making a sound.
I can't wait to hear what she has to say about the world.

I am sure, if she is from this family, she will have some opinions.

:)
More pictures coming soon.

Tomorrow, the other grandparents come to visit her. I think my dad got a little jealous that my mom got to spend so much quality Lilly time. He will come too and spoil her. Too bad he can't do a feeding at 2 am. I would be happy to let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment