Thursday, August 20, 2009

Enter... Grandpa!




So Nana and Grandpa came to visit yesterday and they got to experience it all! Dad got introduced to the fun as Lilly threw up on him. (you are now accepted if you have been thrown up on by Lilly) :)
Billy's parents are next!

My dad, at one quiet point, bragged on her for not being loud or fussy or anything. I think Lil took that as a challenge because the fussy yelling began after that!

All calmed down and was good until about 4 am, when she became hungry and gassy and didn't know how to deal with it all at the same time. Grandpa got to wake up to crabby pants baby at 4 am.

Now he is paying the price for it.
:)



Welcome to my world, people. Welcome to my world.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for letting me meet her today ~she is a sweet one you two!

    ReplyDelete