Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our little Science Experiment

So, I have officially been through 4 outfits today! It is all about liquids in this house! They are coming out of one end or the other all the time!
I am beginning to wonder and take note of how often this stuff comes out of each end and when. I am also wondering if it is something I am eating. I will need to start marking down things I eat and then noting what she does at certain times of the day. I am just hoping it isn't an issue with dairy. I loves me some cheese!

She also, I am discovering, loves Pat Green. I always knew she loved music. She would move around a bunch when she heard music at church and in the car, but I am discovering now how much she likes music. The other day, in the car, I was listening to NPR (yeah, boring!) and she got really fussy. I turned it to a music channel, and she quieted down instantly.
Today as we were walking, she got a little fussy. The pacifier didn't help. So I turned on Pat Green and stuck in in the stroller. She got quiet and happy instantly. I guess we need to do some experiments to see what other music artists she likes.
Would she be ok with Rock? How about classical?

I feel like we are dealing less with an infant, and more with a science experiment.
No telling what sort of magical combination of things we will discover tomorrow.

:)

1 comment: