Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One of these days, i will get my act together enough to actually pull out the camera out of the diaper bag and take pictures. I am smart enough to put it in the diaper bag, just not smart enough to get it out of the diaper bag during exciting times! Yeah. I know.

Lils got to visit Billy's parents today and other than being a little fussy at the end, (it was time to eat!) she did great! And darn if I didn't forget once again to take a picture. ugh. Next time!


And we got a gift today! Our friend Jared, who rocks, gave us some music to try out. I am pretty excited to take a listen tomorrow. Maybe it will soothe the savage beast tomorrow? We will see.
I need her calm before we go to visit my doctor tomorrow, so that might be just what we needed.

And Jared and Ginger must be on the same wavelength these days because they both suggested saving the blog as a sort of "baby book".
I guess they know something I don't know about the internet and its reliability in years to come. :)
So, Ging sent this site...http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
What a great idea this is! I think it will be nice to have it all in book form after her first year of life. Even better than one of those baby books you fill out that has all kinds of firsts. :)

So, anyone who has a blog (it doesn't have to be a baby blog, you know!) and wants to keep said blog in book form, should totally check it out.

So, I am headed to bed. I leave you with some Lilly goodness...




No comments:

Post a Comment