Monday, October 19, 2009

Sniffles, Laughing, and LOTS of smiling!

Poor little Lils has had the sniffles for the past week. No fever, just a runny nose. Makes me wonder if she has allergies. Is that even something they can test for this early? Who knows. Since she doesn't have a fever, and everyone else in the planet has the flu, the doctor suggested we stay at home and not come to the dr office.

Our little girl has started smiling most of her day. She is just so happy to tell us every thing that happened at her school. I think she makes a mental note in her head of all the things she needs to tell us. Tonight, as I was sitting in my meeting, B was playing with her on the bed and she let out the biggest laugh! I am so sad I missed that! Hopefully she will do it again soon!

As soon as it starts again, I will take some pictures and some video of our little laugher.
Till then, sleep well friends! Thanks for checking in on us!

Nikki and Lils.

No comments:

Post a Comment