Sunday, October 4, 2009

Genie

Genie Bartlett holds a special place in my heart. She was the Moderator of my participant Cursillo. She also is a pretty smart lady who has lots of knowledge about medicine and pediatrics. And she volunteered to talk to me via email when I was freaking out the first few weeks of Lil's life. She got me through some rough times and helped to guide me in getting her back to her birth weight. She was a lifesaver to me and I can't explain how much I appreciated her help and support. Nothing like having a Nurse Practitioner on call via email. She truly was a Godsend!

So when she said she was going to be in Dallas, I jumped at the chance to go see her.
We met at Pappacitos. Too bad it was so noisy in there...but we had a good time anyway!
Here are some pictures of Lils and Genie.

Thanks again, Genie, for your love and support!
Cursillo and God rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment