Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to My World!

Picked up waking baby.
Noticed small amount of spit up on shirt.
Decided to give baby bath.
(she needed it, trust me!)
Gave baby bath.
Put on cute outfit for clean baby body.
Fed baby.
In the middle of feeding, Baby poops. All over me, and clean cute outfit.
Change baby. Wash off with washcloth, put into cute little onesie.

Finish feeding baby.
Set her down in crib.
Baby fusses.
Pick up baby to play.
Poop EVERYWHERE!

Change baby.
Clean her off with baby wipes (forget another bath, or even the washcloth! I have no more energy!)
put on boring plain onesie.

Get ready for blow out number three while making a mental note that when she goes to daycare, I need to pack 12 different changes of clothes, just to be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Could it be that "cute" clothes are a challenge to her. Maybe boring is best.

    ReplyDelete