Friday, September 18, 2009

Lils visits Grandma

I was bored yesterday, I admit it. That's what happens when you wait an hour and a half to get your oil changed. You get bored. You start playing with your phone. You actually check work email. Yep. I did it!
And there, waiting for me, was a message from my principal. Please come fill out paperwork ASAP. Yep. Fun.
So I worked out a plan with Billy's mom who lives down the street from the school, to watch her while I went to work today to get some papers filled out. No school germs allowed for the Lils!

They had a lovely time. They talked, and played, and had a great time! She smiled the whole time she was with her grandma. And I got a nice little break away from poopy diapers and cranky babies. :)

I guess this is a nice little trial period for what is going to happen in 17 days when I go back to work.
17 days. Yikes!
I can't believe it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't say I'm not a little jealous. But my time will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is NOT 4:09 am when I wrote that comment---it is 6:09 am.

    ReplyDelete