Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Barry-Brandt Family Visit

The Lils is on the bouncy chair, her daddy is on the couch and they are both snoring! It has been a great day for us here at the Thompson household. Our friends the Brandts came all the way from Tyler just to see Lillian Elizabeth! What an amazing thing to know that so so many people love this little girl!

We are truly blessed with some great friends!

Ginger has been such a great friend to me. I don't know what I would do without her. She supports me and helps me feel like a good mommy, when sometimes, I don't feel that way myself. And she helps me to know that I am not alone in the stuff I am feeling. That is such a great thing.
Plus, she just rocks!
Her whole family is pretty great.

Here are some pics...


Poor Miles. There are no pictures of him because well, he was inside watching TV. We were too boring for him. I mean, second graders have better things to do than hang out with grownups on the back porch talking about grown up things.
:)
But we have pictures of that Owen, who one day might just marry Lillian.

I took some video. I will edit it and get it on the blog soon.

Till then, enjoy the photos!





Miss Ginger and Lilly. They will be GREAT friends!



I just loved this picture of Jer and Owen.



Owen kissing Lillian! It is already love!



I think this one is my favorite! That Miss Ginger is so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. So many people love that little girl because so many people love her parents.
    Good pics--glad it was a good visit. Good to know Miles is a typical 2nd grader who can't be bothered w/ boring adults or w/ babies.

    ReplyDelete