Sunday, September 13, 2009

cursillistas!!!

So training for Cursillo was this Saturday in Arlington and I couldn't resist coming to see some of my friends from Cursillo!
Lils got to be admired and passed around quite a bit.
Must be hard being so darn cute!
Plus, she got to wear her new outfit! Mommy loves new outfits!

And I have decided that LeRoy Thompson is now my personal photographer, since he happens to be with camera most times and saves me when I forget mine! Thanks again LeRoy!

Here are pics of the visit with my Cursillo friends.




Susan and Becky. Not sure if they are fighting over her or petting her. :)


This is one of my favorite pictures. Susan makes everyone feel at ease. Even fussy sleepy babies.



Janie couldn't resist smelling baby smell. I just told her she was smelling spit up, but she didn't care.



Lils, you and Becky should be good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment