Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update



Doctor's appointment happened today. All is well. We had another sonogram. Pictures look very similar to the old ones. She has some big old cheeks. Pike cheeks for sure! Billy says she has a big nose too. Poor little thing. Maybe she is self conscious because every time we try to take her picture, she has her hand in front of her face!
All the measurements are good/average except for her tummy. She has a big round tummy. My doctor says that is nothing to worry about. Some kids have a big head, some come out looking like a bowling ball, I guess.
She is big already! 7lbs, 11 oz! And she is 20 inches long. She face down and is in place. Now for her to feel like she is ready to come see us!

1 comment:

  1. I think she is adorable. When I was in KC I went
    to visit my friend's daughter and her BRAND NEW baby boy. I got to hold him and it reminded me of
    HOW BIG MY TWO GRANDbabies are.

    Wow....She will be here soon. Your life will change forever so set your clocks tonight for 2:00 am and just get in the car and drive around and scream out the windows and cause some trouble, because YOU WILL NEVER have the chance again. THANK GOD!

    ReplyDelete