Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Wise Words and Advice from Random Strangers

From the old man walking through the parking lot at Kroger today:
(Looking down at my huge belly) Yeah, good luck lady.

From the lady who cuts my hair:
Now, when you have the baby, the Chinese say don't take a bath after having the baby when you get home but I say, it ok. Just no scrub yourself too much or you might get blood vessels.

Also from her: Make sure to blow dry your hair when you wash it after the baby (I guess after the forbidden bath/shower?) or else when you are older, your hair will be itchy.

Another woman at the "salon" today: If you want a boy after this one, you can do it. But if you want a girl after this girl, you will need to wait 10 years. That is what I did and it worked.

Please Lord, help me to remember NOT to give pregnancy advice to total strangers after this is all over.
And if I do give it, help it to make some sense.

1 comment: