Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Are you ready yet?

This morning, I thought I had contractions. Not like I would know a contraction if it hit me in the face, but I know things didn't feel right. I realized right then, as much as I say I am ready for this baby to come, the idea of actually going into labor scared the crap out of me.
So, I was happy to have a doctor's appointment today to talk about the strange feelings I was having.

But doctor says that dilation hasn't changed. The baby is still pretty high, and that those might have been contractions, might not have. Yeah, no help. So with all the excitement of the possibility of baby coming, she isn't here yet. And doesn't seem at all anxious to come. So we will wait. Maybe the "vibes" reader was right...

Until then, I will get myself a little more ready for labor. Or not.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Susie, I thought for SURE Lilly (?) would be
    here by now. Hope all is well. You haven't
    written for a few days, so you are on my mind
    and in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete