Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The new toy

Did you realize just how much crap is available to purchase for babies these days? I mean really!
Yeah, I gave in today. I admit it. When I picked her up from daycare, Ms. Paula was talking about the jumperoo thing that they have there. She hadn't put Lils in it yet cause she wasn't sure if she was big/strong enough for it. So I put her in it to see. Lils loved it so much! She loves to stand up, so anything that allows that to happen, she is in favor of.
So after she played and played with the one at daycare, I got to thinking... this might just make cooking dinner a LOT easier. Now she is in her little bouncer chair and while I cook dinner and is none to happy about it cause it doesn't allow her to move around freely.
So one trip to Toys R Us later, we have the pinkest thing I have ever purchased in my life. (the pink one was on sale, that was the only reason we got it instead of the regular one that doesn't look like pepto bismal spit up all over it!)
So here are pictures of The Lils in the newest toy. Her legs aren't quite long enough to reach all the way to the bottom so Daddy got her a phone book to stand on. I knew there would be a purpose for that phone book one day.





2 comments:

  1. Is it possible to get rid of all the frou frou and hangy stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fru fru and hangy stuff have a purpose. They are more things to play with. More entertainment means happier baby.

    ReplyDelete