Monday, May 11, 2009

From Mom

This is something my mother wrote to N right after we told them about the baby. Beautiful and inspiring....

Aw sweetie, your going to be a great mom! I bet God was surprised, as am I, that you are in doubt... and is probably still laughing. I cannot think of another person who I would want as the mother of my grandchild. You are sweet, humorous, and so very aware and sensitive to the needs of others. And you had a wonderful, priceless set of parents of your own that set an example. Parenting is a learned experience, and you a B both have always been eager to explore new territories, so this is just another journey in life and you both will conquer it as you have any other. I am so happy for you both and ever so proud of you. You are a wonderful wife that made my son so happy, we can see it in his eyes and in his voice. So I know your baby is going to be much loved and a happy little baby too. I could not ask for more and neither would God. He knew what he was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment