Sunday, June 20, 2010

Slackers? or Just Busy?

I am trying to figure out which it is. I think a little bit of both. sorry for not posting as often as we should. Things are pretty busy around here for us.

The Lils' Nana and Grandpa moved to Arlington! That is a huge thing! They moved here to be with her. No, the move wasn't fun for them and I am sure my mom will be missing her Brownwood friends for a LONG time, but they are here now. Hopefully, mom will be able to make new friends and start getting involved with a new church family.
Change is hard!

But I have to say, as hard as it has been for them, it has been awesome for us. Now, when Lils gets sick, I can call them and ask them to pick her up from daycare. They see her all the time now, and it is nice to have them sooo soo close by! We love it.
I think Lil will be really thankful later on to have them so close by.
Since Lilly is trying out regular food, my dad has gotten her addicted to Ritz crackers! She could eat a million of them if we would let her. One in each hand, for sure. And she loves Nana's Jello. Oh the things Grandparents do!

One cool thing, I am teaching summer school (that isn't the cool part) and so Lils has had the chance to go to Kindermusik with Nana and Grandpa. They will take her every Monday for a month and will get to sing, play, and use musical instruments. What a great bonding time to have with them.

So, Nana and Grandpa, thanks for uprooting your life. Thanks for being willing to be a part of Lils' life. Thanks for loving her and wanting the best for her always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment