Saturday, April 24, 2010



Next week, our little girl will officially be 9 months old! I can't even believe it.
She really is growing up too fast.
And on her 9 month birthday, Nana and Grandpa hopefully will officially close on their house here in Arlington and will begin their move here. We are pretty excited about it all.
I think it will be such a great thing for Lils and for us as well.
The only problem will be getting Grandpa to pace himself with her. :)
He likes to be around her ALL the time even if that means sitting in the back seat with her and letting me be his chauffeur.

We are getting ready for Lils to move to a bigger girl class. Mommy isn't really excited about it, but I also know that it will be the best thing for her. More kids her own age to play with, more toys, more space to move around. I think in all, it will be a very good thing.
Mommy will be sad to leave Myrtle and Paula.
We can still visit, right?

We are already planning for the summer. We are hoping to take a Kindermusik class, along with maybe LOTS of visits to the Science museum in Fort Worth. Anyone with other suggestions for fun stuff to do, let me know.
We were talking about swim classes, but Billy read articles that said all that chlorine is bad bad for babies. So maybe we will stick to playing in a little baby pool instead.

Thanks for keeping up with us. I know it sometimes takes a while for us to update. I will try to do better. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment