Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photo Shoot Part 2

We decided to try this photo shoot thing this past Saturday. I made sure to feed her right before, make sure she had had a nice long nap, and dress her in nice warm clothes. I wanted NO cranky baby pictures. I wanted pictures of the happy baby we know and love. Happy Happy Lils.
And I think we got them this time. She smiled, she laughed, and she looked around and inspected everything in the room this time. I think we got some great shots of her at her best.
It certainly did represent her at 6 months, which is what we were going for.

Hope you agree...

Here are some. The best are yet to come.


I love how she is sitting up so straight and tall in that picture. Like she is so prim and proper. :)



1 comment:

  1. OH YEAH! These are soooo much better! Congratulate Yvonne for me.

    ReplyDelete